The Signum has been specifically developed as a compact solution for a variety of industries. All scales in the range are based on strain-gauge (SG) or electromagnetic force compensation (EMFC) technology. Within everyday weighing applications, they stand out thanks to their short measurement times, flexibility, and safety.
- Three easy-to use indicators with varying usage levels
- Load ranges of between 0.6kg and 65kg
- Platforms in various designs and sizes
- A wide range of interfaces
- IP43 or IP65 protection classes
- A variety of finishes (e.g. stainless steel)
- Readability from 0.001g to 10g
- Verification mode and explosion-proof solutions
- An extensive range of accessories, options, and add-ons
The indicator can be set up according to the use regardless of location of the platform and can even be mounted on a stand. Our customers can choose between models with Supreme, Advanced or Regular specifications, depending on the level of precision required.
The Signum industrial scale is a compact industrial scale in which a choice of two powerful technologies is used: SIWR and SIWA models work with a strain-gauge type load cell; the high-resolution SIWS models feature monolithic weigh cells based on electromagnetic force compensation. The Signum offers exceptional performance features and, despite its wide variety of functions, is a very easy-to-operate industrial scale. The Signum is extremely rugged and resistant, and perfectly adapts to any ambient conditions in an industrial environment.
Particularly suited for uses such as:
- Automatic and manual dosing and filling
- Manual dispensing, production of mixtures
- Totaling and picking of orders
- Classing, classification, and sorting by weight
- Part counts for materials management
- Simple recording of weights with logs for documentation
- Checking, for example when checking contents of pre-packaged units
- Weighing containers and vessels for storage management
Pricing and quotes
For more information about Minebea Intec Scales and Balances, call our sales department at 513-777-1525 or contact us online by filling out the Alpha Liberty online contact form and an associate will contact you at their earliest convenience.