Every balance, scale and measuring device requires calibration, maintenance, and occasional repair to sustain a high level of accuracy and functionality. If the balance is not accurate, all data related to weight-prepared standards will contain the same degree of error. Balance or scale calibration is essential to achieve accurate weighing results.
Alpha-Liberty’s expertly trained technicians provides onsite calibration service and support of equipment ranging from heavy duty industrial scales in harsh environments to high precision laboratory balances in controlled environments.
Alpha-Liberty’s standard calibration services include:
- NIST traceable calibration weights,
- Quantity discounts on two or more units,
- Calibration sticker,
- Annual, semiannual, quarterly, bimonthly, and monthly service schedule,
- General cleaning of instrument,
- Fast turnaround on repairs, and
- Loaner balance or scale available while your unit is repaired.
Our services are performed professionally and to customer satisfaction, guaranteed.
Alpha-Liberty is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited by ANAB, the most rigorous quality standard in the measurement industry worldwide. We offer accredited calibration parameters with the highest tolerances for a variety of instruments. Our calibration weights and procedural standards are traceable to the SI through NIST.